Compact hybrid connectivity solution for global high-speed communications
The TracNet™ H60 provides the fastest, most reliable connectivity with the KVH ONE™ hybrid network. The groundbreaking TracNet H60 is 42% lighter than leading competitors and includes integrated satellite, cellular, and Wi-Fi technology with intelligent, automatic network switching that will keep you connected to the best communication options at all times, in all sea states.
- Rugged, commercial-grade system, diameter 60 cm (23.6 in), weight 24.3 kg (53.6 lbs)
- Satellite, cellular, and Wi-Fi capabilities in one integrated design
- Automatically switches to the best connectivity option based on cost, data quality, and more
- Data speeds as fast as 10/3 Mbps (down/up)
- For boats 60+ feet (18+ meters)
KVH’s streamlined belowdeck units are at the heart of every TracNet H-series terminal. These tools create confidence through all-in-one system control and network management.
DC-powered unit features a built-in Wi-Fi router, ethernet ports, user-supplied SIM access and a single VoIP line. Shelf- or bulkhead-mount.
AC-powered controller features a built-in Wi-Fi router, ethernet ports, user-supplied SIM access, two VoIP lines, touchscreen GUI, and onboard storage for KVH Link content. Rack-mount.
KVH ONE Hybrid Network
KVH ONE, together with TracNet, offers a seamless network experience delivered by the KVH ONE hybrid network.
- Global HTS Ku-band satellite network, with 276 million sq km (106+ million sq miles) of coverage, powered by Intelsat
- Cellular support in 150+ countries as far as 32+ km (20+ miles) offshore
- Compatible with shore-based Wi-Fi networks
Cybersecurity & Email
- Terminal & Network Security
- Exclusive multi-level cybersecurity program
- Advanced network-level firewall, automated threat management, secure boot, encrypted drives, and more
- Separation of data: terminal management and customer data stored separately and securely
- Cybersecurity incident response
Further enhance your system and network security with optional enterprise-grade cybersecurity employing the Fortigate Firewall BDU and Fortinet Unified Threat Management Subscription with:
- Advanced firewall and basic routing
- Application-level controls/features
- IPSEC/SSL VPN-capable, SD-WAN functionality
- Intrusion detection/prevention and advanced malware protection
- Web/application filtering and antispam service
KVH’s cloud-based email solution for flexible, affordable communications for operations, crew, and more accessibility from anywhere.
- Expert administration and support: through an expert global email services provider
- Convenient mail retrieval: retrieve email over any available connection
- Standard mail clients supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, and Webmail to accommodate everyone on board
- Multiple email accounts: one 10 GB email account included, additional accounts available for added flexibility.
Optional features and upgrades will enhance your TracNet experience based on your specific needs:
- Service and support for the life of your TracNet terminal in thousands of ports worldwide through KVH OneCare.
- Thales VesseLINK 200 and 700 backup systems with pole-to-pole Iridium Certus coverage, least-cost routing, and two voice lines.
- A Global Static IP address to secure your global Internet addresses and minimize unwanted network traffic, scans and attacks.
- Virtual local numbers to avoid international or long-distance charges for people calling from shore.
- Premium vessel tracking for detailed and up-to-date historical track and position data, from any Internet-connected device.
There are no reviews yet.