STRIKINGLY POWERFUL RADAR
These incredibly powerful 18″ and 24″ dome radars have beauty and brains with a black colour option and 50 watts of output
- GMR Fantom brings the power. Fifty watts of it, actually.
- See targets clearly, and adjust their sizes as needed.
- With power save mode, you get to choose when to use full power and when to pull back.
- Every second of power usage counts. Cut back even more by choosing your active times down to the second.
- MotionScope™ technology shows targets in colour as they move toward you or away.
These 50-watt solid-state dome radars have a range from 20’ to 48 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. Plus, they deliver up to 60 RPM rotation speed for a refresh rate that can detect movement at any speed. This time around, we even have a white and black option so you can tailor to your boat.
High-resolution images and high antenna gain help to pick out targets at a distance, while 8-bit true colour imagery enhances target separation.
MotionScope uses the Doppler effect to detect moving targets and highlight them in different colours, so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather — or toward fishing spots where birds feed at the surface.
POWER SAVE MODE
The power save feature lets you choose when you need more power or less, so you have power when you need it and conserve it when you don’t.
TIMED TRANSMIT MODE
With timed transmit mode, you can even specify active and inactive times down to the second to help reduce power consumption, so you can stay on the water longer than ever.
These radars don’t have any complex user settings to deal with, so they’re easy to install and start using.
There are no reviews yet.