A Tough Cradle for a Tough Satellite Phone Cradle
The Flightcell Satellite Phone Cradle for the Iridium Extreme® is lightweight, but the alloy frame is as solid as you can get – making this a tough satellite phone mount. Designed for the U.S. military and rated to 16+G for the extremes of military use, you can be sure that your Iridium Extreme phone will stay put in this mount in the toughest situations, in the air, or on land or sea.
Built to Last
This Flightcell Satellite Phone Cradle is a rugged MILSPEC mounting system for the Iridium Extreme handset. Built from machined aluminum, its designed to withstand forces exceeding 16G. As the cradle contains all required connections to the handset, the phone can be installed or removed in seconds.
Single Solution for Iridium PTT
- Iridium Extreme and Iridium Extreme PTT Phones are available and accessible at all times
Enhanced PTT Network/Audio
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) increases in robustness as a result of the BagDock, allowing for enhanced audio conversations
- Rapid Response Teams, First Responders, Explorers, Remote Workers, NGO Field Personnel, Security Teams, and ICRI Users (Interoperability)
AC/DC Power Adapter Compatible
- Can be charged with most commonly used AC/DC power adapters
Vehicle Auxillary Compatible
- Works with a wide range of auxiliary ports for land vehicles or sea vessels
Dial Off the Phone Option
- Mount cradle within reach for direct dialing in standalone configuration
There are no reviews yet.